- To provide necessary assistance and supports to all program implementations and operations of the organization
- To give guidelines in all practices and systems and also for the behavior, attitude and performance of all staff in accordance with the organization’s approved HR policies
- To effectively undertake administrative roles and functions and liaising with government departments & agencies and officials concerned.
- To set up new rules, policies and procedures when necessary by promoting organization’s readiness to adapt changes in terms of politics and socio-economic situation in the country.
- To undertake recruitment and selection process of suitable candidates to the vacant positions in the organization.
Why do we exist?
- To provide support and assistance for the smooth implementation of all programs’ activities and operations in their respective locations.
- To develop and encourage their united interest in the success of the organization.
- To take necessary steps to ensure employee welfare and employee relations are positive by undertaking the task of developing unity and harmony among organization’s staff.
- To strive for the continuous development of organization into an systematic organization.
What we are?
- We recognize all organization staff as the most valuable resource and that the health and welfare of them is essential in achieving the our goals and objectives.
- It is our primary concern on the well-being of all of our staff.
- We apply HR Manual as a supervisory guide for the consistent application of Organization policies in the daily management of the organization, its various programs and projects.
- We conduct various staff welfare activities which might include staff get together, annual staff forums, etc. We also review organizational policies and its impact on the motivation of the employees.
- We have plans to further develop our HR Policies to adapt our organization’s continued growth and development.